Be found by your ideal customers
Our SEO Services provide a structured best-practice approach to improving your Google ranking through advice and monitoring on-page factors and conducting SEO outreach.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the science and art of getting your website to rank highly on the Google organic listings. The more highly you rank the more chance you have of generating online sales.
We can work with your existing web development team to improve on-site factors contributing to better rankings. We do this co-operatively rather than combatively to avoid any friction. We understand that many web developers expertise is in design and SEO services are often outside the scope of work they’ve been asked to do.
Alternatively if you need a new website built we can assist you with building a site directly or introduce you to other developers who may be able to assist.
SEO also involves off-site factors such as the types of links pointing to your site. Off-site SEO usually requires an on-going outreach program which we can implement for you or mentor your internal staff.
Where do our SEO services start?
We recommend you start with a SEO and Social Media Landscape Analysis so you know that your SEO work is heading in the right direction. This 60+ page report includes:
- A comprehensive SEO analysis including –
- An SEO health check of your current website.
- SEO recommendations specific to your business.
- The optimal organic and paid search keywords for your business and how to rank well for them.
- Explanation of Adwords advertising and remarketing.
- Identification of your key online competitors.
- A detailed analysis of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn including –
- Identification of your target market on social media based on individual demographics, interests and behaviour
- Methods for connecting with prospects in target market, key influencers, industry peers and communities.
- Explanation social media advertising and remarketing.
- Thorough and systematic recommendations to grow your online presence.